Saturday, March 24, 2012

Opinion on Janey Lou's Peanut Butter Bar

Ok, I would be lying if I said I've never eaten this before.  I have.  And quite honestly, was hooked on them a few years back.  Very yummy. 

After looking at the ingredients, I will probably stop.  And never eat another one.  The reason? Well, because personally, although it does seem to have quite a few good ingredients in it, I love that it has real oats, and peanuts.  I think it's awesome when a company decides to stay away from the chemicals... I don't think this one has... Although it adds Beta Carotene for color, which I think is infinitely better than ANY artificial color that is out there. And I gotta give them kudos for that.  And I love that they add vitamins, however, I don't think it outweighs the anti-freeze additive.  Personally, I find that poisoning.  And the thing I dislike the most about processed foods.  These chemicals that they add, I believe, are poison.  Just my opinion.

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment