Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Plexus Slim



I'm doing this one for a friend of mine.  When she sent me the trial, I was honestly ready to shoot down all the bad stuff in it, but instead, I'm pretty impressed.  This one's for you, Miss Sonda. You can contact her here. Although, I didn't check in closely on the accelerator, there are some things in there, that I find questionable.

Ingredients:  Plexus Slim:  Clorogenic acid (plant extract), Citrin K (Garcinia Cambogia), Alpha lipoic acid, Oxypregane steroidal glycoside (plant extract), Chromium (Amino nicotinate GTF), Low glycemic index Maltodextrin, Citric acid, Natural flavors, Beet root and Grape skin extract, Stevia extract, Lo han extract.

Ingredients: Accelerator: Dark Chocolate, Geranax, Natural caffeine, Green tea extract, Vanadium chelate, B-phenylethylamine hci.

My source is the packaging on a 3-day trial pack.

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment