Friday, March 23, 2012

Janey Lou's Peanut Butter Bar





Ingredients:  Wheat flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Sugar, Invert sugar, Cane molasses, (which is the normal Blackstrap Molasses you would find in a grocery store), Peanuts, Dextrose, Liquid/Partially and fully Hydrogenated vegetable oil (rape seed, (See Canola oil), Cottonseed and Soybean), Oats, Eggs, Water, Salt, Milk, Sodium Bicarbonate, (Baking soda), 2% or less- Cocoa, Propylene glycol, Artificial flavor, Caramel color, Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Sodium Phosphate, Citric acid (to preserve color), Niacin, Corn syrup, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, (energized protein molecules), (improves yeast baking), Folic Acid, Vegetable Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium benzoate (A preservative), Beta Carotene (color), Vitamin A Palmitate added.

Source is the packaging.

My daughter recently told me that I she read some of my entries, and they seemed a bit confusing, she didn't know whether I liked the product or disliked it.  I let her know that I was trying to keep unbiased on purpose.  She however, says I should add an opinion on what I think of the product.  I will add those opinions as an option to click on.  I know some people probably wouldn't appreciate them, because they would think of them as judgemental, I'm not judging what anyone is eating.  Just saying what I'd rather, or rather not eat.  Up to you if you wanna hear the opinion...  So, from here on out, there will be a link called, Opinion, in honor of my kiddo.


Opinion

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment