Monday, March 5, 2012

My Mission

My mission is to educate people about what is in their food.  Food ingredient labels can be confusing, and hard to figure out what all those ingredients are. My mission is to find out, and let you all know what we're putting in our bodies. No judgements, no suggestions on what to eat, just cold hard facts about what is in our food, what it does. I plan to compile ingredients lists from national food. And find definitions of the ingredients that are hard to say, let alone, figure out what it is exactly.  All of this information I will be compiling from products websites, which is publicly accessible.  I would like to just put it in a format that is easy to find and research your food. I'm Valee.  Let's learn what we're eating together.

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment